I was really excited when I found out that Sephora has their own beauty subscription. I must’ve been living under a rock or something. The thing that excited me the most was that it is all products that are carried by Sephora, which of course is all high end brands.
So here is what came in my bag:
- First is this Madam CJ Walker Deep Conditioning Mask
It doesn’t appear to have any silicones in it which is good because I use sulfate and silicone free products in my hair. I’m looking forward to trying this out
- Next is the Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
The website refers to it as an Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator. I don’t have dry skin, but maybe it will help to detox any impurities I have on my face
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
I’m excited about this because I love to try different mascaras, and with trial sizes like this, you don’t have to worry about the product expiring before you use it all
- Then we have Ren Evercalm Global Protection Daycream
I may give this one to my daughter because she’s very interested in beauty items, but she’s 13 and I don’t allow her to wear makeup yet. However, I’d love to start getting her into skincare, and why not let her try these good brands that I get.
- This Clinique Moisturizing Chubby stick is very pink! I don’t think this will be a good match for me, but hey it was free so I won’t complain!
- The purfume I received is Mon Guerlain
The scent is described as a warm summer night in the garden. Sounds lovely!
I’m very happy with my first delivery, and I look forward to see what the upcoming months brings me!