Another pretty good month for my Sephora Play subscription. I love getting surprise makeup in the mail!
Here’s the goods:
- Got a very decent sized conditioning mask from DevaCurl, which is a hair care brand that I love! I rarely use hair masks, but I’ve gotten a few recently in some boxes, so I’d like to put them to the test and see how my hair likes it.
- I get a little nervous about trying new moisturizers because I don’t want to end up breaking out, but I definitely appreciate that I received this. If I don’t use it, my daughter will love it. She likes getting my high end skin care products.
- I’ve heard nothing but great things about Living Proof, but have yet to try any of their products. I’m pretty excited to try this out and see how my hair likes it. I have curly hair and it can easily get frizzy, especially when I’m running around the radiology department during my 12 hour shifts.
- Waterproof eyeliner is a great thing to get. However, I have so many from these subscription boxes. I guess I’ll probably never have to buy any myself which I won’t complain about.
- Lipstick is not really my thing, but I’m trying to become more comfortable wearing it. I honestly don’t see myself ever wearing this shade, so I will find someone to give this to that will appreciate it.